MyFitnessPal users totally crushed it this week. From reaching 200 days logged to saying no to break room treats, you really stuck to your goals in the face of temptation. Here are a few non-scale victories users shared on the MyFitnessPal Facebook page this week:
1. Spreading the good “workout buddy” karma
2. Proving that where there’s a will, there’s a Wii…
3. Developing an amazing mindfulness practice
4. Resisting temptation like a boss
5. Keeping up with teenage athletes, on and off the field
6. Practically saying “I do” all over again!
7. Demonstrating awesome willpower by saying “no” to breakroom cake
8. Diving into the deep end, no matter what
9. Achieving Superwoman-status with your squats
10. Hiking up the stairs to your new digs
> 100 Soda-Free Days and 19 More Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users
> Racing the States and 19 Other Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users
> 100 Logged Days and 19 Other Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users
11. Feeling confident and comfortable in your own beautiful body
12. Crushing your first 13-mile run
13. Looking better than ever
14. Reaping the beautiful rewards of a challenging hike
15. Suddenly being too small for your smallest jeans
16. Hitting a phenomenal triple-digit streak!
17. Motivating yourself to go to the gym, with or without your friends
18. Getting the best surprise — a smaller size!
19. Picking up speed on your woodland adventure
20. You’re beautiful, inside and out — and now your toes are, too!
The post 200 Days Logged & 19 Other Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users appeared first on Under Armour.