New year, new you! If only it were that simple, right? We’ve said this before and it bears repeating: Just because you’re not dropping pounds doesn’t mean your weight-loss journey isn’t a success. It isn’t always about stepping on the scale. Weight loss is much more: creating lasting habits that change your body chemistry and help you live a healthier life. We can think of no better way to celebrate this fact than by sharing what we call “non-scale victories.” Have a look at what you told us:
1. Sometimes, maintaining is a victory in itself.
2. Way to get low.
3. A picture is worth a thousand words.
4. We’re happy to see less of you!
5. Now that is bloodwork any doc would be proud of.
6. Victories start with some serious goal setting.
7. Give that brownie the hand.
8. Now that is a non-scale victory with a view!
9. Everyone needs an “accountabilibuddy.”
10. You’ve come a long way!
11. Hope you made enough for all of us.
12. The sky’s the limit!
13. Now that’s community activism.
14. Restraint with a capital “R.”
15. Step by step wins the race.
16. Crisps, chips or fries — it’s all about self-control.
17. Now that is gorgeous.
18. Get after it!
19. We heart you back, Mr. Inspiration.
20. You’ve got the power in you — nice work!
The post It’s Not Just About the Scale: 20 Victories by MyFitnessPal Users appeared first on Under Armour.