Smoothies are a delicious and refreshing way to enjoy frozen blueberries while adding more fruit to your diet. This simple blueberry smoothie is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or a refreshing dessert.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) peach Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced frozen peaches, thawed
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into two glasses, dividing evenly.
If desired, add optional toppings to create a smoothie bowl. Recipe makes 2 servings.
Nutrition (per serving without toppings): Calories: 230; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Monounsaturated Fat: g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 35mg; Carbohydrate: 44g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Sugar: 34g; Protein: 7g
Nutrition Bonus: Potassium: 289mg; Iron: 4%; Vitamin A: 3%; Vitamin C: 30%; Calcium: 11%