Fitness Secrets Of Tiger Shroff – What Are They?
Today let us catch a glimpse of the fitness secrets of Tiger Shroff who has taken the movie world by the storm. His perfectly sculpted body leaves everyone awestruck! Keep reading if you want to know what all he does to stay fit.
For his debut movie Heropanti, he did motion training along with flexibility training that includes wall flips and leaps, front pike and 360 degree backward twist.
An ardent fan of Bruce Lee, he is well trained in martial arts and keeps himself in perfect shape and physically fit. The macho body and the perfect abs are the outcome of a rigourous workout routine and diet plan. A well toned body cannot be built in a jiffy. Tiger Shroff is passionate about working out at the gym, dancing, practicing martial arts and playing football. The elasticity you see in his dance moves and stunts is because of gymnastics and kickboxing.
Workout routine of Tiger Shroff:
Day 1: Chest
- Flat bench
- Incline bench
- Chest fly
- Dumbbell press
Day 2: Back
- Pull ups
- Lateral machine pull-downs
- Low & one arm dumbbell rolls of 100 kilos.
Day 3: Legs
- Squats with a weight of 190 kilos on his shoulders
- Harmstrings curls with 90 kilos weight
- Step-ups with 90 kilos weight
- Free squats
Day 4: Arms
- Olympic barbell curls with 60 kilo weight
- Dumbbell curls with 32 kilo weight
- Reverse curls with 30 kilo weight
- Close grip barbell presses
- Press downs
- Skull crushers with 68 kilo weight
Day 5: Shoulders
- Knee and shoulder press with 90 kilo weights
- Military press
- Lateral raises with dumbbells
- Lateral raises with machine
- Rear flys with 40 kilo weight
Day 6: Mixed
- Dead lifts with 250 kilo weights
- Squats with 100 kilo weight
- Kneel and press with 50 Kilo weight
- Plyometric push-ups
Day 7: Abs
- Hanging reverse crunches
- Weight loaded reverse crunches (10 Kilo weight)
- Standing and seated calf press
7 solid days of training! Yes, you guessed it right, fitness is Tiger’s first love!
He takes classes for martial arts and gymnastics along with filmi-fighting to become more flexible and alert.
Diet plan of Tiger Shroff
For lunch there is brown rice with fish or chicken and boiled veggies
Fish, green beans and broccoli
He drinks lots of water every day as he works out so much.
According to Tiger’s trainer, he has build the body with discipline and hard work and genetics. He works out on all days a week without taking an off! The martial arts he practices serve as cardio.
In order to stay motivated, he changes his workout every 4 months.
Getting a body like Tiger requires hard work and dedication. If you too want to get fit and muscular, you need to start leading a well-disciplined life.
Hope you enjoyed reading the fitness secrets of Tiger Shroff!
You may also like reading-
- 8 Bollywood Celebs with Sculpted abs
- Best Bollywood Playlist For Brisk Walk Workout
- Top 10 Bollywood Stars Who Do Not Drink-Teetotalers
- 5 Bollywood Stars Who Don’t Smoke